HOW TO...BRUSH YOUR WEAVE
- Use a tangle teaser brush or a brush especially designed for hair extensions.
- Start by holding the hair firmly as if its in a ponytail and gently brush from the ends slowly moving upwards to remove any tangles.
- Eventually brush gently over the rooted area
- Always work in sections from the bottom row first letting down one row at a time.
- Not brushing properly can lead to matting.
- If brushing your hair when wet hold it firmly and only brush the mid-ends. Brushing over the bonded area when wet can cause slippage.